Saturday, June 27, 2009

Chandra Features @ African American Book Festival Today, 1 PM


I feel very honored to be part of a STUNNING lineup of very talented poets, to present at the 2009 African-American Book Festival. There will also be featured authors there, from all over the country.


The festival is TODAY (June 27), 10AM - 4pm, at the Carver Museum, located at the intersection of Rosewood and Angelina Streets (at Angelina) in Austin, TX.


I will be reading poetry that is also featured in 2 of my self-published poetry samplers, 37 years times more i seek..., and the CARBON factor - healing from our perspective.


The poetry readings are from 1pm - 3pm.


Hope to see you there... and please, pick up a copy of my publications. They're VERY affordable, entertaining, and revealing, with content one can definitely utilize. THANKS!
PHOTO: Reading at a previous African-American Book Festival

1 comment:

  1. This is great. Please send me a copy of the samplers.

    ReplyDelete