Friday, July 3, 2009

EVERYBODY'S Drinkin' the Kool Aide!!!

I just got the revelation. It's time to get outta here!

What I mean is - it's time to get away from so-called "civilization." Everybody's "drinkin' the kool aide," and it's causing everybody to be deaf, dumb, and blind! And - from my vantage point, it's a DANGEROUS place to be in the middle of it.

Most everybody thinks it's perfectly fine to eat garbage and be sick from it. Most everybody thinks it's "acceptable" to be "P.M.S."ing and "going off." The vast majority of folks are out here in COMPLETE DENIAL of their behavior towards others.

I just had an exchange on the internet with someone I used to be acquainted with, through our mutual interests. This person found me through one of the social internet sites. When I knew the person, they seemed VERY disturbed; reflected in the way the person was verbally abusive to me. The person even PHYSICALLY assaulted a friend of mine - for no reason that was apparent TO US. Now mind you - this happened at least 20 years ago, but today, the person remembers NOTHING of these events; even said I was TOTALLY MISTAKEN. Not to mention - this person views me as a friend; said they "thought we were (cool)." I NEVER saw the person as such, nor do I see them as such today.

Maybe I'm the "off" one; I assumed that since there's so much information out here regarding self-help -- via OPRAH, first and foremost (I first heard of Louise Hay and Geneen Roth via "Ms. O") -- that people would take steps to heal and become more "evolved" in their personal development. I get "Enlightened Beings" postings through the internet ABSOLUTELY FREE. I'm no "different" or "special" than anyone else; I've got "issues," like everybody else. If my "sick 'n twisted" lil' behind can access and utilize certain READILY AVAILABLE INFORMATION, then...

You know - I'm getting ready to ask a really DUMB ASS QUESTION: "Why can't everyone else?" A former acquaintance used to say, "Why is the question asked by 85% of the population, but can only be answered by GOD." WHY is not the question; for me, WHAT is the question. WHAT am I GOING TO DO?

The answer that came to me -- as I was feeling bewildered by how blissfully unconscious the vast majority of folks are I encounter -- was/is, "HEAD FOR THE HILLS!"

I rarely come out of my house, because I don't like having conversations that make no sense! And, most EVERYBODY is talking NONSENSE. And, they don't even know it!!

I just came from somebody who at one minute said "I want to lose weight." "I'm going to stop eating out, and start cooking more at home; it's much better that way... I think I'll make some FRIED FISH tonight."

Prior to this, we were having a conversation about the liver; how the GARBAGE the average person consumes over-burdens it, causing the organ to malfunction and eventually fail. We were visiting a loved-one at a hospice facility. Someone passes by the door; an attendant, asking if anyone wanted to order a meal. I decided to ask if they had a decent salad on that menu. They did not. Mostly starch, meat, sugar, and various other forms of over-cooked "food." I said to the attendant: "No green salad?! No wonder everybody's DYING up in here! Y'all make SURE that happens, by what you're feeding these people!"

This exchange took place in the hallway. When I came back in, the same person who said they're making fried fish for dinner said, "You shouldn't say that!!! What if people in the rooms heard you?"

I replied, "They NEED to hear me! They need to know GARBAGE KILLS."

After the person made the incongruent comments about eating healthier and frying fish for dinner, I had ENOUGH. I wanted to spend more time with my loved one, but I couldn't take making senseless conversation anymore.

I remember being totally unaware of certain things, too. BUT -- when I was HIPPED by someone or an entity I could respect, I took heed. I'd try different ways of doing things. I'd pay attention to how I felt before - and after trying it.

There are people I know that claim to be about health and healing; yet, they allow certain information to go right over their heads. Hell, there are people in the "alternative health" field that continue to practice the same ol' same shit (maybe b/c they got a degree in their studies, and don't want to admit their money spent was pretty-much a waste) that will CONTINUE to use certain methods to attempt to treat people that do not yield results, but are reticent to even CONSIDER a methodology that has been PROVEN to CURE DISEASE. Why?

There goes that question, again...

I'll be foolish enough to answer - in an over-simplified way. The "physicians" are DIS-EASED themselves! Their nervous systems are SHOT from all the starch, gluten, lactic, carbonic and uric acid, sugar, and soy they're ingesting - in the name of "health." On more than one occasion, I've had health professionals approach me -- with ROTTEN BREATH.

Can't they tell something is WRONG with them?!

And even more crazy -- why don't the people they're treating notice it?

There's that question... AGAIN!

I'll attempt to answer -- AGAIN -- with an over-simplified response:
The people don't notice or question, because they're just as sick -- if not sicker than the health practitioner.

I remember going to a "naturopath doctor" who had nasty breath. I wasn't that concerned, because I didn't want treatment from this person; I was just going for tests, to see what was wrong with me. After all - the person recommended I eat CASSAVA: a.k.a. CYANIDE SUPREME.

I knew this person was CLUELESS, at that point; I just wanted to find out what was wrong with me (I had been suffering with a chronic malady - which turned out to be pancreatitis - for some time), so I could do what I knew to do to heal it. I did eventually heal it, through a 40-day fast on herbs and liquids at the Usha Village in Honduras.

After I got home today, thinking about these clueless exchanges I'm typically subjected to whenever I step out of my house, it made me want to start saving my cash to buy a ticket and RETREAT to the Usha Village. Yeah; clueless people are there, too. But at least I can heal myself with some herbs and thermal waters, and stay to myself in my own little hut.

I actually like people. Just need to be around those I can relate to/with. They're few and far between. VERY FEW.

2 comments:

  1. It may seem like you want to get away from it all (and hell, you probably really do), but remember that there is no light without darkness. The only reason you can appreciate your life position is because you can compare it to others. Also, if everyone retreated to Sebi's village once they were "hip", who would have been around to guide you? Life is ministry. Once you "get it", you are a beacon to others, but remember that everyone is not headed for the same harbor. I think we have to respect and appreciate that. Get away on occassion, get what you need, but come on back and particpate in this complex, stimulating thing called community.
    (Glad to find your blog home--I'll stop by err now and then!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definately see your point. Thanks, Baby!

    ReplyDelete